Flipkart is giving job. Flipkart Recruitment 2023 | Private Job Vacancy
Flipkart Careers 2023 – Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we launched, Flipkart has offered over 100 million products across 120+ categories including smartphones, books, media, consumer electronics, furniture, fashion and lifestyle.
Job Role – Executive.
Ludhiana, Punjab will be the Job Location for this Recruitment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:-
The responsibilities for this job are mentioned below in detail
- Manage end-to-end FC operations for assigned job/shift and oversee all administrative tasks.
- The physical location of the FC is to be maintained by planning and implementing the new design layout.
- inspection equipment; Issuance of work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement.
- Meet warehouse operational requirements through scheduling. Recruit employees and follow up on the results of the recruitment work.
Candidates must possess Graduation Degree.
The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years. There is no upper age limit mentioned by Flipkart.
The average salary of an executive at Flipkart is Rs 30,300 per month which would be around 3.5 lakhs per annum.
Required Knowledge and Skills:-
The knowledge and skills required of you are listed below
- Very strong content writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work autonomously in a demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills – including prioritization, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines.
- Passionate about travel and eager to learn and grow within the industry.
- Mass Communication.
- content writing.
- operational and communication skills.
- operational excellence.
- team management.
- Analytical skills.
- Check the notification to know more about essential skills.
The selection process is purely based on shortlisting. Once the candidate is shortlisted, there will be an Assessment Test and Virtual / Face to Face Interview round. After successful completion of these rounds, the candidate will receive the joining letter by the company on their registered email id.
Experienced or Fresher:-
Both fresher and experienced are also eligible for Flipkart.
How to Apply for Flipkart:-
All interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this drive through link given below as soon as possible.
Applicants need to apply through online mode. There is no offline application process for this particular recruitment.
Application Last Date:-
Candidates are required to submit application through online application portal by requisite (30-04-2023). Candidates need to apply as soon as possible. The online application link will be closed once the seats are filled.
No, there is no fee applicable to apply for any private job. Legal Private Sector Jobs does not charge any recruitment fees from applicants for employment.
Official Notification – Applicants can visit the link given below to check all the details on its official website.