Croma Jobs 2023 from Intern / Trainee – Brand Marketing
Croma careers india is a brand of Infinity Retail Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. Launched in 2006, Croma was the first of its kind large format specialist retail store catering to all multi-brand digital gadgets and home electronic needs in India.
Over a decade since its inception, Croma has become synonymous with almost all electronics needs with its tech-savvy staff, product range, online presence and willingness to help customers.
Post- Intern / Trainee – Brand Marketing
Location- Mumbai (All Areas)
Experience – 0 – 2 years
salary- 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Education: Any Graduate
Croma Job Description-
This is a role to support the brand communications function in Croma’s marketing team. The brand communications team acts as brand custodians and ensures consistent and accurate brand representation across all marketing touchpoints.
As part of this role, the candidate will be required to interact with Croma’s departments as well as external partners and agencies to ensure accurate timely execution of brand campaigns and activities.
Croma Role and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with creative agencies to deliver campaigns and brand assets.
- Liaise with teams within the organization to ensure best progress for the brand on various platforms and timely
- fulfillment of their brand requirements.
- Engaging with external stakeholders and brands to ensure adequate brand representation.
- Ensuring consideration and implementation of marketing campaigns throughout the year.
- Brainstorming, briefing and delivering deliverables for campaigns and brand assets.
Croma Preferred Candidate Profile:
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a creative/marketing agency or in a brand’s marketing team.
- proficient in power point.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- creative bent of mind.
- Task ownership and ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to connect with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Ability to translate oral discussions into coherent written formats for further dissemination.
- Experience in retail/market business would be beneficial.
Features and Benefits:
- Paid Internship
- 6 month contract opportunity.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience.