HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Virtual Banking – Commercial Banking
HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994 as HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. The bank commenced operations as a scheduled commercial bank in January 1995.
The merger of HDFC Limited, India’s largest housing finance company, and HDFC Bank, the largest private sector bank in India, was announced on April 4, 2022.
HDFC Limited has developed one of the best product offerings over the last 45 years, making it a leader in the housing finance business. HDFC Bank enables seamless delivery of home loans as a part of its comprehensive product suite across urban, semi-urban and rural India.
Post- Virtual Banking – Commercial Banking
Location- Mumbai (All Areas)
Experience – 0 – 3 years
Salary- 2.75-3.5 Lacs P.A.
Education: Any Graduate
HDFC Bank Job Description – Role and Responsibilities
- Manage assigned/given set of customer/base in portfolio/allocation and ensure productivity.
- Timely engagement with customers to improve productivity and business numbers.
- Contact customers within the prescribed TAT, cross selling customers based on the size of the opportunity and
- understanding their business/segment of work/ecosystem.
Meet set business delivery targets
- Work efficiently on the given portfolio/basis and meet the set targets of selling EEG products, liabilities, cards,
- assets and all other products available for sourcing.
- Meet specified productivity criteria for the portfolio.
- Offering the right product to the right customers based on requirement analysis and fitment.
- Business mapping or employee productivity will be measured based on Virtual-RM/portfolio allocation.
- Increase business, market share and cross-sell of the bank’s products.
- To increase the profitability of EEG and Virtual-RM channels from a given base
Meet assigned qualitative goals
- Accurate capture of customer conversations by tagging in dialer and CRM.
- Effective interaction or communication with the customer.
- Act on feedback shared by the Supervisor/Unit Manager/Training Manager on the quality of the call experience.
- Ensure that all tele-calling and product regulatory compliance is followed. All guidelines on floor discipline, dialer hygiene parameters need to be followed.
- There is no mis-selling – ensure that complete and accurate information is shared with the customer.
- Ensuring sales are completed following all product guidelines. Ensure minimum rejections, FTNR, escalation/complaint and cancellation.
- End to end follow up on leads/appointments for better conversion.
- Use customized scripts and narrative to achieve desired results.
- Meet all the regulatory requirements of IRDA, NISM etc. certifications.
- Adherence to hygiene standards like timely login on dialer, TOS, AHT, Aux, number of calls made, adherence to call quality parameters/scripts/narratives, adherence to Bank’s guidelines/protocols/policies etc.
Constant contact and management of cross functional channels
- Working with all product groups to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure continuous interaction with EEG, RBB, Assets, Liabilities, Cards, Payments teams for business growth.
- Frequent contact with EEG business channel and product team for support.
HDFC Bank Recruitment Preferred Candidate Profile
- Sales and influencing skills
- Banking Products and Process Knowledge
- customer management skills
- communication skills
- persuasion skills
- conversation skills
- Sales Skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel
Fresh graduate or preferably experienced in BFSI, BPO industry
Time and Venue
13th September , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
A wing, 1st Floor Trade Star Bldg, Andheri – Kurla Rd, Bhim Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Contact – Noel Dsouza