Hindustan Unilever careers from Brand Executive – Marketing Activation
Be part of the world’s most successful Company Hindustan Unilever, purpose-driven business. Hindustan Unilever Ltd has invited online applications for the post of Brand Executive – Marketing Activation job opportunity in 2023. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improving the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote big and small innovation to win and grow our business; And we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; Use your energy to do this. Our talented business leaders and colleagues provide guidance and inspiration, so you can perform at your best.
Post – Brand Executive – Marketing Activation
Experience- 1 – 5 years
salary- Best in Company
Education: Any Graduate
Hindustan Unilever Job Description-
- Marketing Activation Team handles all direct contact marketing programs in both rural and urban areas.
- The team also handles static media deployment (wall painting, dealer boards etc.) in rural areas. Additionally, the team is a center of excellence to develop models to reach rural and urban consumers for market development.
- The candidate sought for this role will report to the Marketing Activation Manager and will be part of a team that will handle all of the above projects.
Hindustan Unilever The primary roles and responsibilities will be:
1. planning activities
- Identification of Geography: The candidate needs to use various data to identify opportunities across different brands and plan rural/urban programs.
- Brand understanding: The candidate needs to understand the brand brief and work with them to identify and co-create the spiel/demo for activation.
- Identifying models of operation: The candidate needs to understand and adapt existing models of operation to brand activities or develop new models as per the requirement of the brand.
- Costing: The candidate needs to liaise with the finance department of the company and agencies that will implement the plans on the ground and lock down the cost for the activity keeping in mind the budget in hand.
2. Establishing operations
- Briefing Agencies: The candidate will have to coordinate with agencies to set up ground level operations for the ongoing activity.
- The candidate must provide information to the agencies and have clear expectations on job delivery.
- Internal Processes: The candidate must be familiar with all internal processes (raising purchase orders, clearing costs, etc.) to set up all operations.
3. Monitoring Activity
- The candidate needs to work with various agencies to ensure that the activity is implemented in a timely manner.
- The candidate is required to monitor the progress of the activity and ensure that the required deliverables are on track.
- The candidate is required to proactively resolve any issues hindering the smooth conduct of activities.
- To summarize, the candidate will be the mentor of the projects he or she will be handling and will be required to see the projects from their idea to implementation.
Hindustan Unilever Candidate must be Skilled :
- Skilled in stakeholder management
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- adept at logical reasoning
- proficient in communication skills
Candidates are interested for the post in various Recruitment, Kindly drop your Resume at UPLOAD