One of the most reputed companies of India, Shri Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd. (Kolkata), known as Baidyanath, is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic knowledge. Established in 1917, the company has played a pioneering role in reinterpreting ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old science of health care and herbal remedies. Ayurveda is highly effective in common and complex diseases, assures long-term relief and has no side effects.
Ayurveda is now supported by modern scientific research and technologies and offers its gentle healing touch to millions of people around the world.
Post Name : Regional Sales Manager – FMCG ( East )
Company name : Baidyanath
Experience : 10 – 15 years
Education : MBA/PGDM in Marketing
salary : 15-20 Lacs P.A.
location : Hiring office located in Kolkata,West Bengal Remote
Baidyanath Regional Sales Manager – Job Description-
– Develop business in the Eastern Region by planning, directing and implementing sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed sales objectives for the region.
– Effectively managing the business in the respective area and achieving sales objectives
– Setting goals and monitoring them periodically to ensure that they are in line with the business plan
– Meeting revenue and margin targets for the region
– To carry out professional development activities of the area
– Generating sales of company products in the field through a team of salesmen (ASM, SO, SE) to achieve or exceed annual sales targets
– Achieving sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
– Analyzing sales trend and taking corrective action wherever necessary
– Developing and maintaining a strong sales infrastructure and an aggressive sales team
– Deploying sales team as per company requirement and budget
– Accomplish regional sales human resources objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees at designated locations.
– Planning, preparing and controlling sales budget, sales forecast, sales plan etc.
– Developing sales plans to ensure optimal utilization of resources in the field
– Meeting regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
– Preparing annual budget, determining expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
– Planning future sales growth
– Ensuring coordination and relationship management with agents, customers as well as other departments
– Ensuring that agents and customers are provided with information about new or improved products and services to improve sales in the field.
– Developing and maintaining an efficient distribution network
– Ensuring occupational hygiene by monitoring damages, complaints, etc.
– Liaise with the marketing team to ensure adequate marketing support is available through merchandise and promotions to provide brand visibility and boost sales in the region.
Preferred Candidate Profile-
– Must have good supervisory experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Excellent communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills
– Ability to manage and lead a team
– Strong decision making abilities
– Ability to build relationships
-Excellent business skills
Eligible candidates may email their CVs to: email@example.com